Has introduced a grade of membership THE LICENTIATE GRADE, to be awarded to those Assessors and / or Internal verifiers who meet the rigorous criteria.
In return The Institute offers:
- Registration, ie placement on a National Register of Assessor / Verifiers
- The right to use IAV as a professional qualification
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (£1,000,000)
- Contingent Public Liability Insurance (£2,000,000)
- Best Practice magazine issued throughout the year (pdf format)
To meet the criteria for THE LICENTIATE GRADE you must have:
Achieved an approved qualification related to assessment / verification eg
- D Units, or
- A and V Units
- Qualifications in assessing which are approved by the regulatory bodies or other appropriate authority for the qualifications that you are assessing or verifying
Performed as an Assessor/Verifier prior to application, maintained your own occupational competency, continued with your own professional development by regular updating, and have a clear knowledge and understanding of your employing organisationís quality assurance policy and practices.
Can you satisfy these criteria? Then apply now.
What does it cost? £85 per annum (£82.50 if paid direct into our bank account), to join complete the application form.